Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

really?

What is this? I think you're overreacting with the whole Dot Dot Dot thing..it was a cool animation and all..but please..let it die already..

Beatbox 2 Beatbox 2

yeah!!

finnaly out!! you did a pretty good job with it :> ... i turned out great.. i like the design most of all.. keep up the good work..

3D-xelu responds:

thanks... yeah i'm that kind of DESIGN MANIAC :)) thanks again

Sex Puzzle: Kasumi Island Sex Puzzle: Kasumi Island

great animation, but

was the rape theme really necesary? not to say i'm offended or anything, but rapes just don't do it for me..

FFE: Battle Engine FFE: Battle Engine

pretty good

you could put if (_root.HP=<0) { gotoAndPlay("lose"); }

Twist 2 Twist 2

good, but..

when it got to the reverse part the ying-yang thinghy half of it got outside the screen.. was that supposed to happen? O.o

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

xD xD

best game ever!! :D

Pickleman Begins Betatest Pickleman Begins Betatest

yeah .. we got it..

we got it ... a joke.. ;) .. but why is this still on the frontpage .. there are tons of good games on NG that don't get any credit..

Zombie Survival Quiz 1.0 Zombie Survival Quiz 1.0

you need to research more..

Like ..
1. How am i supposed to know that the katana was on the wall? and another thing .. you don't find baseball bats in a weaponshop ..
2. When a friend is down the best thing is to distract the zombies .. the more the better..
3. Going home is the best alternative if you're a person like me.. i always keep supplies, a weapon and utilities .. so my best option would be to go home don't you think?
I think it was a rip-off of the Zombie Quiz that was on the frontpage a while ago .. check that one out.. that one is researched .. try to read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks..
I gave it a 4 only for the work involved in the makeing of this..

ThomSip responds:

So I wonder, how much supplies you got at home? a katana? a gun with how many bullets? food for how long?

you gotta keep on the move

distracting the zombies? don't think so. we're talking high speed madman zombies here, not classic slow zombies.

Self harm : the emo game Self harm : the emo game

...........

first of all you don't cut your wrist that way.. >.> .. [i don't, but i know how :D] .. it's down the road, not across the street ..

Dawn of the Bod Dawn of the Bod

great XD

XD great game man .. i'm the 141th in the high scores XD XD .. make a second part.. more complex ..